Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lately!



The past two weeks have been busy busy busy! Of course taking care of Rylan has been our main priority but we have had company since the week he was born. The first week was my my parents! :) My dad & Joanie drove from Michigan stopping a few places on the way and stayed with us from saturday-saturday. We were so busy but had a lot of fun and it was great for Rylan to meet them! We went to Palm springs twice, Big Bear & out to eat in Yucca at the 62 diner! Then the 2 days we didn't go out of town we had doctors appointments. First one was Rylan's week check up which I already updated about and the second was his circumcision which he has fully recovered from. Then we had my post partum check up that took all of 15 minutes and I have another one coming up here soon. We also went to Joshua Tree National park and went and checked out the dam and got frozen yogurt after, so yummy. Then last Friday is when Lezah got here :) Everett was real excited to introduce his son to his mama! But that sunday Everett had to go to the field till Wednesday which was horrible because he was sick, poor guy. But he missed his baby boy terribly! But Lezah & I just relaxed and she helped out so so so so much which was great. And today, we went to church as a family to Joshua Springs in Yucca Valley and I finally feel like God has sent us to the right direction. I'm really looking forward to growing as a Christian family at this church. Tomorrow I plan on attending the Womens Bible Study and I cannot wait to meet other girls and go with Sarah! Which who I am so blessed to finally have met her and husband! Life has been treating us so well lately and I can't wait to see what else it has to offer. I can't believe my baby boy will be 3 weeks old tomorrow, he is growing up way too fast :( I have a WIC apt so I should be seeing how much he weighs so I'll update then. He has been so much more full of energy lately! Right now he is swinging in his swing checking everything completely bug eyed! He has been eating a lot more and wanting to be awake more which I am so glad to see his little eyes. His hair is getting even more light with a tint of red which I don't know where that's coming from hah. But that's all I can think of right now :) We're waiting on Grandma & Grandpa Dutton to get here and we can't wait to see them at all! :D But the bad news of the post; Everett has to go to the field at the end of this month for almost a month! Let's just say we're going to miss him so soso much!

The photo above is Rylan passed out after Church! I love his little polo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment