Tuesday, October 5, 2010

6 weeks

Oh my word, I can't believe Rylan is growing up so fast! People say time flies and it reallllly does. But anyways, Rylan is wearing some 3 months stuff and that just blows my mind. He was a month EARLY and he is not even 2 months and wearing big boy stuff :] I'm so proud of him. He is so healthy! He tries to lift his head back to look at you and if he sees your hand he tries to reach for it even though he misses terribly it's still so amazing to see him try. He has been even more cuddly lately and wants to nurse allll the time. I think he is going through a growth spurt. The past couple of nights he has been only waking up 2-3 times a night which has been fabulous. Except, the other morning he though 5 am was a good time to wake up for like 2 hours. Ummm no thanks hahah. He smiles a little bit more now :] Finally, someone else noticed his blue eyes without me saying it. I was so excited to hear it! But nothing else has really happened with the past week, besides him growing growing growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment