Friday, August 20, 2010

Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you

All I know is Everett Charles Welch is the best man in this entire universe and he truly he is a super hero. He goes above and beyond for me and everyone else every single day. He is perfect in my eyes and I never will be okay unless I'm with him. He is the smile on my face, the laugh in my happiness and he is sparkle in my eye. As corny as all this is, he is my everything. He makes me who I am, he made me the mother who I will be to our son, he makes me the wife I'll be to him and he makes the better person I've became since I've met him. He shows me that life is short and to be happy and not take everything to heart. He has shown me that I should be thankful for everyone around me. Honestly, I could never express in words or even actions in how much I love Everett. I love him with my entire heart if not more then that! He is honestly makes me want to everything possible for him that I can even if that included working my hands to the bone or supporting him till my heart gives out. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man and even the afterlife. I cannot wait to raise our son together and kids to come and show them that world may be bad but if you have love everything will honestly be okay, which is what I have learned from Everett. To be honest, I have been through hell and thought I'd be a nobody but Everett has changed my self esteem and shown me that I am not just some girl, I am the girl who will be the mother to his son and the love of his life. I will do whatever in my power to make sure I can keep my boys happy and I can't wait till we can look back at the hard times and realize the only way we made it through is by prayers, strength and love. I am so beyond thankful for everything he has done for us and our soon to be family. He works crazy and stressful hours and gets hardly any sleep but still comes home with a huge smile and comes and gives me a huge kiss as soon as he sees me and tells me he loves me then continues to treat me like a princess. I don't know how he does it but I could never even begin to explain how much he melts my heart and how much I love him. He is my best friend, I've had best friends before but nothing like him. I honestly think I don't deserve someone with such a heart of gold but then again I think I only hope I can be the same for him. I pray to God every night that he will never separate our family and he will keep the love as strong but then I realize it will only get stronger.

I love you, Everett and thank you for being my best friend & soul mate.
You truly are my absolute everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment