Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life doesn't have guarantees but always loved by me you'll be


Three months really? I cannot believe it's been three months since I became a mommy to the most gorgeous boy in this galaxy. He is growing up to be such a handsome little man and I couldn't be more proud to be his mother. I love being with him 24/7 and spending all my time with him. He is starting to become more of his own person with his own little personality, it's truly a beautiful blessing to witness. I'm so excited to watch him grow into a man(even though I am okay with that taking for FOREVER.) He is my pride and joy. He is about 14 pounds now and getting the biggest double chin I have ever seen. He likes to sit up and look at everything. He sleeps most of the night now, he wakes up once to eat then right back to sleep he goes. He usually wakes up around 7-7:30 every morning and stays up till 8:30-9 then takes a morning nap. He loves the christmas tree! and of course that makes me happy because I love it too haha! Anyways, he is so perfect to me and I can't believe he just won a Cutest Baby Contest :D Go baby boy!


Dear Rylan Lee,
My gorgeous baby boy you are three months today! Happy monthly birthday! Mama loves you more then anything in this galaxy. You are seriously heaven sent and I am so thankful God has blessed me with your beautiful little soul. You like to look at EVERYTHING and I love it. You're so alert and you love watching where I go no matter who is holding you, you usually have your eyes on me. I love your little coo's and talking to me. I love your smile :D you're so perfect to me and I can't believe how fast time is going by and I really hope it slows down :( I want you to be my little baby for forever. Just remember I will always hold your hand and cuddle you when you need it! I am so proud of you sweetheart and so glad you are catching right up in weight/height and everything else! You sure like to eat a lot so that's probably why. You get super fussy if you don't eat RIGHT THEN but it's okay mama's the same way. Your eyes remind me of paint water (don't worry pretty paint water) because their such a mix of colors and it's gorgeous! Your hair is pretty colorful also, it has brown, red and blonde-ish. Silly little boy can't make up your mind already. So lately you have been liking the Christmas tree and obviously you take after your mama with that one cause your father is the Grinch. You like all the bright colors and ornaments! I wish you could stay little for forever so I can hold you and never let go but obviously I don't get my wish with that one but I will love watching you grow into a man.I can't wait to teach you about the Lord and the meaning of life. I hope I can teach you some good morals and how to treat a lady. I hope I can teach you how to respect your elders and how to clean your room. I hope I can teach you everything you need to know and be there for you every waking second of your life that you need me to. You're the most beautiful soul that I have ever put my eyes on and you will forever be my baby and I will always love you no matter what you do, remember that. Just trust in the Lord and trust in us and we will get you where you want to be in life. I love you so very much baby boy! :) By the way you look so cute snoozing on the couch with your Thank Heaven for little boys blankie. Happy 3 month birthday hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment